Tailor-made solutions for our customers
"GfS develops solutions" is our claim. In concrete terms, this means: We develop ideas for complex requirements and show you tailor-made solutions. In addition to planning, this also includes production, installation and maintenance within the scope of comprehensive support.
Devices and control systems from GfS are not "off-the-shelf". Rather, we develop and produce customer-specific solutions for a wide variety of applications.
Your advantage: We offer you worldwide service from a single source. We will gladly take care of the smooth running of your project and coordinate with partner companies. For this purpose, we work closely with well-known, proven and certified manufacturers such as Siemens, Rittal and häwa. In this way we can guarantee you a particularly high quality.
Our range of services includes among others:
- Control cabinet planning
- Control cabinet construction
- Complete installation and maintenance
- Electrical planning with modern software such as EPLAN P8, EPLAN Pro Panel and EPLAN Fluid
- Programming with PLC control software and own software solutions
- Measurement technology
- Gas flow control and measurement for pharmaceutical and food industry
- Sound measurement and analysis of machines and industrial plants as well as in traffic systems
- Humidity measurement in gases for pressure measuring industry
- Water-in-oil measurement for hydraulics, e. g. in mechanical engineering, shipbuilding and the aircraft industry
We have many years of experience in the pharmaceutical and food industry. This is why we have been working according to the "GAMP 5 - Good Automated Manufacturing Practice" standard for more than 25 years.
During every project, it is important for us to be available to you at all times. Our work processes are customer-oriented and comprehensible. Maximum reliability, quality and punctuality are a matter of course for us. Continuous improvement of all operational processes is just as important to us as fair social interaction with each other. The processes within GfS are certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.